Today's tax departments are driven by the need to automate their processes, but where do you start? Join us for an in-depth discussion on the steps needed to begin your tax department's transformation. We'll answer questions such as: What is your biggest problem? What criteria should be used for making decisions about process improvements? How can you gather metrics for how your tax department will improve? This webcast will help solve these issues and outline a process your organization can use to improve tax processes.
ONESOURCE Certified Implementer, Grant Thornton discussed accessing the keys to data management success. It may seem like the odds are against you at several points in the tax cycle, but with the proper considerations you can become a winner. During this session, you’ll see examples of tools to support the documentation and data management environment, as well as learn about internal control considerations relevant to a ONESOURCE based process.
In this webcast, we addressed 5 specific approaches your tax department can take to eliminate duplication of effort, save time, and reduce your risk. In today's environment, the need to streamline tax data is a top priority. How can you make sure that your processes are efficient, yet accurate? Watch this archived recording to see how you can:
- Automate the distribution and collection of tax packages and related documentation
- Track status and related notifications of tax packages
- Standardize tax workpapers
- Standardize and automate data analysis
- Create a process to control your data management
This webcast shows how ONESOURCE DataFlow enables you to collect, direct, and manage data from an unlimited number of internal and external providers in a secure, centralized database. We'll also show how you can manage your requests for data with the visibility to monitor your status. You can use this solution to:
- Standardize your requests for data
- Distribute and monitor data collection requests
- Quickly and easily extract data for reporting or rapid transfer into other applications