CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SUPPORT
You have questions. It's our job to provide answers. And we take our job very seriously.
At Thomson Reuters, we don't think of ourselves as simply a technology vendor - we are a trusted partner with you and your tax department. And if you need help, we intend to provide it.
Our relationships with the users of our technology solutions are something we take great pride in. That's probably why our longest-tenured customers say they won't even consider using another technology provider. We're in this together.
Thomson Reuters provides the highest level of customer assistance in the industry, offering numerous options for the convenience and needs of you and your entire tax department:
- Telephone support - speak directly with a support representative trained to answer product questions, make updates to your account, provide advice and expertise to resolve most issues
- Email support - working after hours or don't have time to talk to someone on the phone? Send us an email and we'll get right back to you. Access our easy-to-use Product Assistance website anywhere, anytime to submit a question or ask for help.
- Knowledge base - this online database includes an archive of common (and many uncommon) questions and answers that is easy to search. Available anytime, anywhere; just log in and search the topics. You may find that someone else had the same question!
- Client Service Managers (CSM) - our field-based CSMs are dedicated to providing a level of customer support that is unparalleled in the industry
- Direct Support - for customers needing a higher level of dedicated support, Thomson Reuters offers Direct Support. Contact us to learn more.